Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Overall Dollar General Experience

Having chosen this company to blog about I have found out many interesting things I did not know.  I am a shopper at these stores and have found that the convenience, quality, and price have kept me coming back.  It is convenient to just stop in and the workers are always friendly and helpful.  Parking is easy, there are no large lines, and you find really good deals.  Compared to having to go to Walmart I was so excited that they keep popping up everywhere.  I think that this is a stock to consider purchasing I see them doing very well in the future.  I also think that their employees are a happy bunch of people.  They pay well and have benefits and they have that small time family atmosphere.  Obviously there management and their strategic plan are working and they really do see that their human resources is a large asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment